What is the Eureka Nova Hackathon?
The 2021 Eureka Nova Hackathon is the premier, private event where the most innovative minds of Hong Kong team up to ideate, design, build and pitch the future of retail residential and commercial offices. The sky’s the limit and potential winner’s solutions could be implemented at scale across New World Development properties – bringing innovation at a truly impressive scale.
Who should join?
- University students
- Early-stage startups
- Individuals with a background in business, marketing, and strategy & operations
- Passionate engineers who can build a working working code within a tight timeline
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) designers
- Anyone with an interest in innovation and big ideas to change the Hong Kong landscape
- Need to be able to attend onsite for entirety of April 24-25th weekend
Each selected team must have 2-3 team members, one of whom we recommend having a technical background (i.e. software developer, computer science degree, etc.)
- Application deadline: April 18th
- Notification of acceptance to hackathon: April 20th
- Hackathon: April 24-25th @ 6/F, K11 Musea (no overnight)
For more information, please click HERE.