Cross-Border Fintech Development: Hong Kong SAR, China, & India
22/07/2021 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Asia is the Global Hotspot for Fintech innovation and hosts a large number of fintech unicorns that are transforming delivery of financial services. This class is **Module 2 of 4** and will provide insights on the Fintech Market in Hong Kong SAR, and the largest Fintech Markets in Asia, Mainland China and India.
**COVERED IN THIS CLASS**[Module 2: Overview of Fintech Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China and India]
– Size of the Fintech Market for each of the three markets
– Main Fintech segments and corresponding Fintechs
– Top Fintech Firms in each market
– Comparison of Fintech evolution in Developed vs Developing Markets
**FUTURE MODULES**[Module 3: Key Regulatory Initiatives & Cross Border Developments]
– Overview of key regulatory initiatives
– Overview of Key Cross border initiatives
– Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
– 10 to 20 mins Breakout for audience in groups to come up with ideas about how fintech will look in 10 years
– Summary of key trends for the future
For more information, please click HERE.