Microsoft Founders Hub
Microsoft is proud to be a secure and compliance cloud platform trusted by organisations small and large including 95% of Fortune 500 companies. Our Founders Hub program empowers a startup ecosystem and aspire to bring together technology, guidance, and support that is open to all, regardless of its funding stages, founders’ background and ethnicity. The streamlined and free application would require applicants to share their LinkedIn profile and will be guided through our simple 10-minute application, bringing you one step closer to building, and growing with us.
Key Highlight of Founders Hub program:
- Up to US$150,000 free Azure credits to build and scale at your own pace
- Get free access to powerful development and productivity tools including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, GitHub, Visual Studio, and more
- 1:1 Technical advisory sessions and 24/7 technical assistance to overcome roadblocks
- Receive mentorship guidance from business leaders and technical experts
- Opportunities to grow your business and sell your solution with Microsoft go-to-market channels and services
- Access startup-friendly offers from Microsoft partners including OpenAI, Drata and Ansarada
- Tailored learning paths, content, and attend events at Microsoft and industry events
Please be reminded that for incubates that are backed by venture capital firm, it would be best to indicate the VC, press release, and funding status for verification to maximize the benefits.
Microsoft Entrepreneurship for Positive Impact Program
Microsoft Entrepreneurship for Positive Impact Program empowers startups to get access to technology, expertise and connection to amplify their social impact. Please be reminded that by indicating as a social impact-focused startups and closely align to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, startups could maximize their resources and connect with other like-minded global social entrepreneurs.