Andrew Davis (Moderator)
Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK London
StartmeupHK Festival is the leading startup and innovation conference event in Hong Kong
Opening Remarks by
Mr. Winghin Chung, Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK Berlin
No guts, no glory: Why European Startups set up in HK during the Covid-19 pandemic!
Moderator: Andrew Davis, Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK London
1. Julio Pazo Freire, Deputy CEO, K-PARCEL
2. Sam Bompas, Director and Co-founder, Bompas & Parr Studio Ltd.
3. Melle Li, Country Manager Greater China & Co-founder, Emma – The Sleep Company
To showcase successful startups that have either set up business in Hong Kong or moved to the city as a base for regional/China expansion.
Moderator: Ben Wong, Head of Open Innovation, Eureka Nova, a New World Development Company
1. Vittorio De Angelis, Executive Chairman & Co-founder, Velotrade
2. Sarah Garner, Founder, Retykle
3. Dorothy Lam, Co-founder & Chief Catalyst, Dream Impact
4. Rhaime Kim, Chief Operating Officer, Rice Robotics
To reinforce Hong Kong’s unique strength in providing the best access to global investment opportunities through VC investor access and growth funding.
Moderator: Jo Chan, Investor Relations Director, AngelHub
1. Raymond Wong, Head of Investment, HKSTP
2. Edith Yeung, Partner, Race Capital
3. Queenie Wong, Vice President, C Ventures
4. Tony Tung, Managing Director, Gobi Partners
Closing Remarks by
Ms. Paula Kant, Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK Brussels
Head of Open Innovation, Eureka Nova, New World Group
Executive Chairman, Velotrade Management Limited
Founder & CEO, Retykle
Co-Founder & Chief Catalyst, Dream Impact
Chief Operating Officer, Rice Robotics