Brinc Greater Bay Area Investor Demo Day (MedTech & Logistics) – July 21st 2021
21/07/2021 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Welcome to Brinc’s Virtual Investor Demo Day. You will watch pitches and meet our latest cohort of startups that have gone through our Greater Bay Area accelerator programs.
This Demo Day is the culmination of our 3-month accelerator program, where our portfolio teams will pitch their businesses to a wide array of investors, partners and key stakeholders as well as speak about the growth they have achieved during the course of the program.
We’re excited to showcase to you pioneering technologies and products in MedTech and Logistics.
- Altris AI applies computer vision and deep learning algorithms to build innovative ophthalmology diagnosis for detection of retinal diseases on Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scans.
- Careful Systems is a clinical collaboration application that saves hospitals money and improves patient care by optimizing patient flow, reducing errors in care, and minimizing length of stay.
- Healium Digital Systems focuses on early detection and management of high burden diseases like chronic kidney disease through non-invasive methods.
- SAMA Fertility is a marketplace for diagnostic tools running analysis on genomic data from fertility clinics providing tools for the laboratory staff, technicians, and clinics.
Supply Chain & Logistics Technology:
- Everlog is a SaaS platform that connects shippers with the best logistics providers, allowing them and their customers to track and trace their deliveries.
For more information, please click HERE.