Introduction to Data Analytics for ESG Application
31/07/2021 11:30am - 1:00pm
In the 21st Century, Data analytics in Sustainability, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Green Finance have become the hottest topics in global economic growth. To reduce climate-related risks and supporting the transition to a low carbon and sustainable world are our most significant global challenges. Talents and professionals in these areas are in high demand across the world now. In view of these, this course aims to provide an overview study and career enhancement opportunities for professionals in understanding the data analytics spectrum of Sustainability and Green Finance.
This session will enhance your understanding of the application of data analytics in the areas of:
1. Green Finance, Sustainability, and ESG
2. Sustainability Reporting3. Compliance, Regulations, and Green Investing
Join if you are:
– Exploring career fields opportunities in data science
– An aspiring sustainability professional
– Executives and staff who will deal with ESG, Compliance, Regulations and Green Investing.
– Legal staff, Compliance Officers, Securities Staff, Accountants, Financial Analysts, Fund Managers, and Investors
For more information, please click HERE.