Demystifying Impact Investing
14/09/2021 6:30pm - 7:30pm
The rising awareness of sustainability has been fostering impact investment. In essence, impact investments are investments that maximize environmental and social returns alongside financial returns. The rapidly growing market is funding the solutions to world’s most pressing challenges such as in renewable energy, sustainable agriculture, microfinance, conservation projects, among others. In the near future, impact investing will be fully integrated into mainstream investment decisions. Yet, the lack of clear guidelines presents barriers to those who want to jump at the opportunity. In this LIVE session, Michael Horman will give a practical guide in impact investing.
Through the LIVE presentation and discussion, you will get a better understanding of:
– Definition and driving forces of impact investing
– The benefits of impact investing
– How impact investment can drive social and environmental impact
– How to get started easily (practical guide)
– What to look out for when starting
You would benefit from this session if you are:
– Sustainability professionals mobilizing sustainable economy
– Investors looking to venture into impact investing
– Sustainability enthusiasts of all background and knowledge level are welcomed!
Come with your questions and insights! Our goal is to grow the impact investment community and facilitate knowledge exchange through this interactive and intimate jam.
For more information, please click HERE.