Blended Learning : Experience Sharing Webinar
24/09/2021 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Esperanza is co-organising with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) a blended learning professional development programme. Over 70 educators have commenced their learning journey since June. With the school resumption, Esperanza is organizing this experience sharing session with experts and educators on the dos and don’ts of blended learning. You will learn:
- how educators could address the issues of inclusion, student wellbeing and learning motivation in a blended learning environment;
- the pedagogical approaches for doing blended learning;
- how technology could be applied in teaching humanities;
- how schools could overcome the challenges in implementing blended learning;
- how students could collaborate online with peers from different time zones to understand and tackle global issues.